Sunday, September 18, 2011

stupid boys...don't read this...reallly...

 So don't read this if you don't want to hear me complain about my ex because its really stupid and its just me venting about absolutely nothing. so seriously, stop here. its not worth it..

When I see you, it brings back all of those stupid feels that I had when we were dating. The fact that you treated me so nicely, but made me feel like crap all at the same time. I couldn't talk to my friends that were boys, even if I told you they were gay. I couldn't hang out with my friends on weekends, because that was your time. I couldn't hang out with my friends without texting you every single thing we were doing. You always told me that it was because you were so protective of me because of how much you loved me. You treated me so well in all other ways. Now we're not even dating and you make me feel like crap because I didn't say "hi" to you. You made me feel like someone actually cared about me when we were together, but now I think your aim is to just make me feel like no one ever will.

No comments:

Post a Comment