Friday, September 2, 2011

FREAKING OUT


So I realize that I have really overdone myself already. School doesn't even start until next week and I can already feel the stress and overwhelming feelings set in. I have Alpha Sigma, House president duties, 18 credits, 15-20 hours a week at work, America Reads, Conduct board, and possibly an honors group Sigma Alpha Pi. HOW THE F AM I GOING TO LIVE?! On top of all of this, my 18 credits include my worst subject in life. like literally, the worst subject I can ever go through is Physics and I have to take it.

I don't know what I can really take out. Sure, I can take out conduct board, but that's not every week, its randomly and to be honest, I started that a few days before my freshman year and its a really good job to have on a resume. I don't want to, and I really can't take out America Reads because besides my 18 credits, its my only thing that is acutally going to my major. I'm sure as hell not giving up Alpha and House president because 1, I love my sisters and 2, I refuse to quite like the rest of my greek family. I obviously can't go down on credits because I want to graduate before I'm 80 and I need all of those classes anyways.

I'm so sorry I'm ranting, and to anyone who dare read this, I feel for you. I've never really used a blog, but god damn it feels good to vent even if no one reads it and no one cares!

No comments:

Post a Comment