So update on my life, here goes:
I am all moved into the alpha house, which has been pretty fun for the past week or so. Everyone else is slowly moving in and getting ready for another year. I have been seriously wondering if teaching is the right path for me. I feel as though some people look down on teachers and don't expect much of them. I want to have kids someday, and a teacher salary isn't going to let me give them everything they deserve to grow up with. I know that helping and teaching kids is my passion, but is it a passion that I am willing to sacrifice for? on top of that, I'm not smart enough to get another degree anyways.
Secondly, my life has been pretty interesting at home. My parents are finally separating I believe and although it's not the most comforting feeling in the world, all I want is for my mom to be happy. She inst' happy where she's living and doing what she's doing. My mom means the world to me (all that musy-gushy stuff). I want the best for her. I someone to treat her right, not be a drunk asshole who can't speak clearly and remember what he says still hurts, sober or drunk.
That's all for nowwwwwww.. i'll add more later :)
I am all moved into the alpha house, which has been pretty fun for the past week or so. Everyone else is slowly moving in and getting ready for another year. I have been seriously wondering if teaching is the right path for me. I feel as though some people look down on teachers and don't expect much of them. I want to have kids someday, and a teacher salary isn't going to let me give them everything they deserve to grow up with. I know that helping and teaching kids is my passion, but is it a passion that I am willing to sacrifice for? on top of that, I'm not smart enough to get another degree anyways.
Secondly, my life has been pretty interesting at home. My parents are finally separating I believe and although it's not the most comforting feeling in the world, all I want is for my mom to be happy. She inst' happy where she's living and doing what she's doing. My mom means the world to me (all that musy-gushy stuff). I want the best for her. I someone to treat her right, not be a drunk asshole who can't speak clearly and remember what he says still hurts, sober or drunk.
That's all for nowwwwwww.. i'll add more later :)
No comments:
Post a Comment