Monday, January 30, 2012

Drowning.

I'm drowning.

I can't keep up with everything I have going, which is embarassing because compared to some people I don't have very much. I have 18 credits, student teaching, my CLD job, sorority life, house president, and Kappa Delta Pi. in all honesty, I just feel like i'm never going to be caught up to where I feel comfortable. All I ever do is homework. Like saturday, I did 6 hours and I'm only caught up to Wednesday's classes. WHAT THE FUC*.

Secondly, and this is so hard to say, i miss being home. I miss my mom (sure go ahead and laugh, but we're best friends) She is going through so much right now and I want to be there for her so badly. Secondly, i miss my friends. They are all at madison/matc and they get to spend every day together and i'm here. don't get me wrong, i love it here. I have some of the best friends here and I love them. its just hard seeing my friends back home so incredibly happy without me, becuase I stupidly thought I was part of what made them happy. I'm just glad I have my sisters. I can at least rub that in their faces :)

1 comment:

  1. I miss my mom too :( Recently every time she leaves I have a crying fit and last night was really bad :( Keep in mind about my apartment!! It's open to you for homework stuff! Also-I'm going to be in the library today starting around 3 and I'm going to try and get tons of homework done!! Keep your chin up :)

    ReplyDelete