Saturday, November 5, 2011

you can't always name something.

I'm sick of being lonely. I don't think people around me understand that I may act happy and smile all the time, but i'm not happy. I'm going through a lot, just like a lot of people are now a days. but on top of all of that, i'm lonely. I have no one to talk to. I have no one to text every now and then and have them just listen and understand me. every single one of my friends has someone. all of my close friends anyways. they have a boy friend or girl friend that they always turn to and talk to and be with when they feel lonely. not me.

on top of that, I'm always sick and i need my surgery now. but I can't take time off of school to just have surgery because professors don't really give a shit about health. I'm not doing as well in my classes as i should be because I've surrounded my life with alpha and house president stuff. my parents are going though god knows what, and they should have done it years ago and I can't just block that out because I love my mom more than life and I can't stand her being sad or frustrated.

I feel like I vent and rant so much these days but whatever. no one reads this so it's all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment