Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Alpha flipping Sigma

To start, let's talk about Alpha. I FUCKING LOVE ALPHA SIGMA. This sorority is a place that has the most unusual group of girls that you will ever see together. We have geeks, models, outcasts, populars, Leaders, followers, hard workers, people that just get by, poor people, rich people, shit we have everyone, and it's awesome. When I went through formal recruitment, I went because my roommate the the time wanted someone to go with. I walked in and felt so at home, so comfortable, and I have never stopped feeling that way. Alpha has its problems, it dirty laundry, yes, don't get me wrong. The bottom line that we are sisters, and no matter what, we have each others back. I am part of e-board and we go through a lot of shit that people bring up, however, when it gets down to it, we all love each other for various reasons. I would NOT be in school if it weren't for alpha. I am proud to say I'm an Alpha Sigma Active member. I am proud because of our high grades, our sisterhood, our spark, and our love for each other and our sorority.

No comments:

Post a Comment